Monday 10 March 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers


Uhhh, ummmm, just thought I would say a few words to my new sisters, and some of the old ones too!


I am 39 married and have a 12 year old daughter, work full time and try to fit my crafting and blogging into the small amount of time I have left, which leaves me with more late nights than I should have, we all know what it's like when we get engrosed and just can't put our project down until it's finished. I look forward to lots of blog hopping, new ideas, challenges and lots of fun.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Welcome to the family, sis!!! I am looking forward to getting to know you...it's so nice to have friends "across the pond" :) A big hello to you from NJ, USA

Tonya Klar said...

Another big hello from Texas!!

Bee said...

hi Tracey - good to have you as a sister.

xx

Beckie said...

Hi Tracey, I have just joined the sisterhood, I am from Australia!!
Look forward to gettign to know you.

jo said...

well hello there, i'm jo one of the sbs of the 13, i thought iwould just drop by to say hi, jo