Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday Stampers - Pearls




I know there's a new one so there! But these are the two entries I have for last week, a tag which has not scanned very well, no news there then!, and a 21st card I have made for a friend at work who's birthday is on Thursday, and all the girls are going out for a curry on Wednesday, am looking forward to that, yum.
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday, not yet got the rain that was forecast but is quite dark and breezy now, will see if I can do something for this week, shouldn't be a problem I have loads of request for cards I need to get through and am sure I can add plenty of gems.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Hurrah! Love your art hun... this weeks challenge is right up your boulevard too :O)) Thanks for joining in with the challenge x

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card and tag Tracey enjoy your curry wednesday xx