Saturday 14 May 2011

Just a few things

That's my boy, nearly eight months old now, couldn't resist.



Just a few cards I have done in the last couple of weeks, although I've not crafted this week, don't know where the time goes.



Ventured off this morning to Yorkshire Lavender, well, I won't be going again, advertised having a deer park, was thinking they would be a roaming on those hills, but oh no, they were in an enclosure, not my ideer (lol, sorry!), of a deer park, even as cute as they were. Ended up calling in Pet's at home for a new dog brush and a toy, which is, the toy, in bits in the bin, I think that puppies are always on a mission to destroy in the fastest time possible, our poor old lady hasn't a cuddly toy left.





Well it's time for Walkies (said in a Barbara Woodhouse fashion), then it's buffet food and the Eurovision, yes I know it's a load of old twaddle but it's funny and we enjoy watching, much easier now as most artists, I say that loosely, sing in English. Must admit, not that hungry at the mo, was very naughty and not on the diet list, but we had lunch in Chiquitos.


Have a lovely weekend and take care all.







1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com