Thursday 1 April 2010

WOYW Thursday!

Erm, nothing as I have not crafted since the weekend and my daughter has monopolysed my craft room as she had been on the puter doing homework so whats a mum to do. But, don't be bashfull show your work space in all it's glory and go over to Julia's blog and have a peek at all the others, go on, you know you want to.

Am at work on my lunch so can't even post the last card I made for my hubby, that's how bad it's been, no craftroom and no pc, but DD's need was greater than mine, LOL

6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah the role of a mother is but to martyr herself! Good for you Tracy, now get DD to do her homework at someone elses house and all will be free for you again!!
I'm going to add your blog to the linky list.

Angela Toucan said...

Hope she gets an A

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy - thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment...
You're gonna have to sort another desk out for your DD!!!


Paula x x x

Cardarian said...

Yes well what can a mom do??
Cardarian

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Well, we'll just have to check back next week and hope you get some of your space back. :-)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

hehe. Just so long as she's doing her homework!
Anne xx