Saturday 6 February 2010

Sunday Stamper - Hearts


I seemed to have lost doing anything other than cards recently, but have tried to do a hangy thingy, tis ok, but am not over excited about it.


I did this for Sunday Stampers and after covering a piece of chipboard with paint decided it looked a mess so covered with paper, inked up a Tim grunge board heart and sprayed with glimmer mist, added a stamped heart image, added a few bits and bobs, but then my crocco paint arrived, weeeeellllll, just had to slap some on didn't I, things never go to plan, it was supposed to look like a broken heart, ha, ha, ha, rofl. Not sure if I should splodge some more paint on, oh it also has one of my first grunge paper roses on too. Oh well practice makes perfect, as they say, will go back to the drawing board. As usual scanning is pants, thanks for taking a lookie.

xx

3 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Well I think it's fab, love it ;) I find scanning only really works on flat pieces. Your guess on my blog was wrong! And yes you can win the lottery but only if you pick the same numbers as me LOL
Anne xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous art hun and sorry I missed this before...love the heart and the flower looks fab! Belated thanks for joinin in Hugs xx

Karen said...

I think your flower is brilliant, I dont think I could make one. I love making things that dont turn out how you expected but always look much better,lol xx