Sunday 28 February 2010

Birthday Card


Good evening all, I have been sat closited away in my little room and come up with a whole load of nowt! Have made an alcohol ink background, inked and stamped a piece of chipboard, stamped and stuck on a crocco'd frame I did a couple of weeks ago and just added some of Sir Tim's crackle paint. Loads of bits and not one finished item lol.


So here's a card I did last week for one of my daughters friends. Did a 40th too for my brother in law but think I forgot to scan it!
Think it will have to be a take away for tea as it's like Old Mother Hubberd at our house, must do the supermarket shop tomorrow after work

3 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Tracey, I love that Stampotique image!! She so suits the background you've created
x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Tracey :) I love those Stampotique stamps, am defo getting some when I can stay online long enough to sort myself out! I know how you feel about the unfinished bits. I'm doing a flower book thingy. I got some blank chipboard covers AGES ago but as they were only half flowers I thought they'd be better joining 2 together. So I've done that and decorated one side but can't think what to do on the other half, have tried several things but they just don't look right :-/
Pop over to my blog when you can, I've got a little something for you :)
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, love those stampotiques! xx