Tuesday 2 March 2010



Thank you to lovely Anne, she has given me this award. A fellow blogger and craft buddy who leads me into lots of temptation, not that I need much leading lol.

Umm ten things that make me happy, in no particular order

  1. My Hubby, daughter and doggy
  2. Crafting
  3. Cheesecake
  4. The Seaside
  5. Sunshine
  6. My Crafty Friends
  7. Red Wine (depending on how much, depends on how happy ROFL) The Weekend
  8. Buying Craft Stash
  9. A Cuddle
  10. The Weekend

5 pieces of trivia

  1. I once won a Junior Miss Contest
  2. I can play the flute
  3. I wanted to be a police woman but am too ickle
  4. I tripped while paintballing and broke my ankle
  5. My sister has seven children ( I know it's not about me but am running out of ideas)

5 peeps to pass it on to, this is hard there are soooo many

  1. Hels now that's she's a famous person ( and because she's such an inspiration too)
  2. Linda E love her blog and her artwork
  3. Bee forum friend and fabby blog
  4. Ann forum friend and fabby blog
  5. Alison forum friend and fabby blog

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

ROFL...famous...you are a hoot Tracey LOL Thanks for the award, bless ya xx

BTW..Your sister has....SEVEN children???? WOW, she must be busy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me Tracey, & for the nice comment you left me xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ohhh do you still play then? That's fantastic. I've tried guitar and clarinet (still got me clarinet but keep forgetting about it, couldn't find a teacher near enough, but must have another try)
Anne xx